TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your privacy is important to us. Our personal data policy aims to inform you about what personal data we process about you, why and how we process them, what rights you have and what responsibility we have for your personal data. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions.
Cold Adventures handling of your personal data takes place in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) (“GDPR”). This means, among other things, that Cold Adventures does not process your personal data to a greater extent than is necessary based on the purposes within our business.
Personal data manager
Cold Adventures AB, 559309-3916, Skärgårdsvägen 10, 952 50 Kalix-Nyborg, 070-225 54 04, email@example.com is responsible for personal data for the company’s processing of your personal data.
What personal data do we process about you?
All information that can be directly or indirectly linked to you as a natural individual is considered to be personal data. When you contact us, register an interest in our homes or register in one of our news or information mailings, you provide your personal information to us. The personal information consists of name, social security number, e-mail address, residential address and telephone number.
If you disclose personal information about someone else to us, such as family members, you must ensure that they also receive the information in this document.
How do we use the data?
- Cold Adventures uses your information to send relevant information about the project you have registered interest in
- Contact you regarding participation in the customer satisfaction survey
- Contact you by e-mail with information about upcoming events and other news
- We share your personal data with our IT suppliers (personal data assistants). We have written assistant agreements with all assistants in accordance with the GDPR, and thereby ensure a good level of security for your information.
- We will not transfer your information to any other third party, unless we have an obligation under law or court order to do so.
- Your information will never be sold, or transferred, further for direct marketing by third parties.
How do we protect your personal information?
In order for your personal information sent to our website not to be read by outsiders, all such information is encrypted and sent via a secure connection.
If you want to know more about how we protect your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When is your personal data deleted?
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to be able to send out relevant information about the project you are interested in. When your possible home purchase has been completed, the information will be deleted in accordance with our thinning routine. This means that some data will be retained longer than others.
You can always choose to no longer receive marketing via a link that is included in every email or by contacting email@example.com
Your rights in connection with our personal data processing
According to applicable data protection legislation, you have the following rights in connection with us processing your personal data:
- The right to receive information about what information we process about you and a copy of the information that is processed
- Right to have incorrect information corrected or information deleted
- The right to demand that our treatment be limited
- Right to request that we transfer your personal data to another company
- Right to object to our processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw your consent (this does not affect the legality of the treatment made with the support of your consent before it was revoked)
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that our processing does not take place in accordance with applicable data protection legislation